• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticalmike

i will not be at the rally all weekend as planned. took over a new store front "11,00 sq ft" and its working out that ill be getting it ready to move. its easy to say wait until next week but i should of had the keys two weeks ago and couldn't get them because of the guy moving out did not get out in time. I'm already running on a behind schedule. I'm wanting to get my ffl and sell firearms which also takes a few months to get approved. the longer i wait the longer it takes and i must focus on my business at this time. i will drop in some to see everyone. but right now i have window bars to build, a floor to clean, doors to reinforce, a building to pressure wash, prime and paint inside and out, clothes racks and shelving to build all out of lumber, gun racks to setup, bathrooms to clean, tons of inventory at my house to take up there thats in our way, a couple of walls to build for a dressing room, etc. etc. etc. thanks for understanding and all the support. ill be dropping in thursday to get us through the gun range and i will not be back until saturday. thanks again..... -mike!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I mentioned in the other thread, life has come up, BUT I still will be there Sat. I may skip Friday and do a Friday/Sat/Sun thing, or just come Sat and either hang out or peace out Sat night.

I have Swiss's stuff, and tires for someone. Well, one HMMWV tire and a tag along 939 tire I think. anyways.

Ford Mechanic

I mentioned in the other thread, life has come up, BUT I still will be there Sat. I may skip Friday and do a Friday/Sat/Sun thing, or just come Sat and either hang out or peace out Sat night.

I have Swiss's stuff, and tires for someone. Well, one HMMWV tire and a tag along 939 tire I think. anyways.
I Swiss not going to be there?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wilfreeman

Has anybody asked about wi fi at the park this year? If it's going to be available, who do we get the password from?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for some stuff

(2) 6.5 hummwv turbos. Prefer NOS, but getting desperate.
Ibis Tek Hummwv front bumper.
Hmmwv rear soft top drape in tan NOS
Replacement horn for hmmwv
LED Headlights for hmmwv
Light bar for hmmwv pref LED
Any matter of hmmwv stuff to trick out my 86.
Hard doors in good shape. I currently have a flaking set of all four plus 2 rear hard doors that are almost new.
Locking door handles
radio shelves for 6.5 turbo dog house
A-2 style dash
AC wheel well a/c condenser or an under hood mounted one. I have all the other parts
Any cool roll bar or tubular type doors

This is my hobby truck. It won't be the most original, nor the most polished. I am just looking to recapture the time of my youth rolling in a USAF Hmmwv at Lackland in the late 80s.

I have ave and can bring if sold
4 95% Goodyear hmmwv tires on tan 12 bolt rims. $500
hmmwv brush guard Laverne type

will have mid next month
complete 6.5NA with 3 speed trans. 2006 GEP date code, currently in 86 hmmwv, so if you would like to see/drive it let me know and make me a fair offer.
standard hmmwv hood. Changing out to ECV Nose when I do the 6.5 turbo/4 speed

Shoot me a message of what you and let's deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks