• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Haspin rally, June 7th-11th, info/discussion thread

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Date has been set to June 7th-11th

Park is in Laurel, IN. Prices for park are 20 first day, 15 second, 10 each day after. Not sure if they still have the group discount for Steelsoldiers, or Veterans discount

Haspin is about 800 acres. Ride anywhere but campground. No electricity or water in campground. One set of restrooms and showers about 1/8 mile from camp, and they get muddy. Water is available at office. Can camp in woods or campground.

Link to Haspin site.

http://www.haspinacres.com

This is the 13th year for Haspin! I've been to every one of them, always a good time. Search Haspin on the site, and you will find tons of videos, discussions, pics, etc.

212sparky

Lindsay and i unfortunately will not be able to make it this year. My niece is graduating high school in Minnesota and will be there during the rally week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lindsay and i unfortunately will not be able to make it this year. My niece is graduating high school in Minnesota and will be there during the rally week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
They can't reschedule the graduation?
And Haspin....with no cookies???

Wire Fox

Putting this down on my calendar. I'm so close to having my HMMWV rolling that I can taste it. I'm sure I'll be ready by the time this rally comes around.

EDIT: Won't be able to make the Saturday morning due to some search & rescue training, but there's plenty more of the rally I can make it to.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We've had 10trucks and we've had about 100. I like the smaller groups a little better as i get to know the people more. I like that the hobby is growing but it isn't as personal as it used to be.

I hope to see you there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks