• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Haspin rally, June 7th-11th, info/discussion thread

love a cummins

Is anyone needing a full set of NDT tires off of an m35? I put singles on one of mine and don't need all the spares sitting around. make offers? I don't know what they are worth but they are all in very good condition. I also have an M35 cab if someone is wanting to do a crew cab build. the cab is still on the donor truck but i'm just throwing that out there. one more thing I have a complete deuce winch. I don't really want to sell it but I am getting older and lazier. someone could probably talk me out of it. the winch would look great on my M109 camper which is also for sale. (its the truck that has the surging engine problem.)

Wire Fox

I've confirmed that when I'm coming down on Friday, I'm going on my "wants to be an M1030" with my camping gear on the back. The HMMWV is still in struggle mode with the drive shafts I have and I'm still busy with small parts on the injection pump and wiring at-large.

Sevin7

I am heading down with the M818 this afternoon and plan on staying until Sunday. I am looking for a CUCV fuel cap if anyone has one. Last year, Westy has said he could bring me one but didn't see him in the list of attendees. Hope you have a speedy recovery, SW.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the weather will be warm and dry. But no worries, there is always mud at a Haspin if you know where to look.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was all loaded ready to go was about to leave and checked around the truck to find one of my wheels in the back we're loose checked the Lugnuts they were all loose on my way to get some tools hope to be there soon

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

A few pics from the trails
What, nobody brought a HMMWV? Still looks like fun. The nice lady I enjoy seeing wanted me to spend the day with her since I was going to be out for the rest of the weekend, so it looks like I'll be coming up in the morning instead of...well, yesterday. I've got a couple of Growlers (with only a couple cups taken for quality assurance and to ensure the containers won't burst on the ride down) all filled up, as long as somebody down there has a cooler to chill them. There isn't enough room on my bike to carry my own cooler and something to sleep in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks