• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

This years rally will be March 23-25. I have booked the off road ranch again. I will post more details as I get them. I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Barrman

Brazos valley off road ranch in Bryan. We historically have the place to ourselves. Lots of room for camping and trails to run. We are getting pretty close to 10years of this now.

I plan to to be there Lincoln.

Thanks again for doing the leg work.

m715mike

I look forward to this event every year! I'll be there... and with the goal of sleeping in my trailer for the first time!

Lincoln, thanks for setting everything up.

I can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones!

Maverick1701

I just spoke w/the GF. Were coming to play this year (our first year to attend). Were driving down on 23rd and heading home Sunday due to her work. M35A2 unless I get my M38A1 engine rebuild completed between now and then...which probably won't happen.

archmark

The 2018 TX MV Rally is being held on the Living History Weekend put on by the Museum of the American GI: http://americangimuseum.org/events/living-history-weekend/. The weather has cooperated beautifully the last couple of years, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 3-fer this year. Big crowds, LOTS of reenactors, MV's and MV parts for sale plus Woody's Wieners will be serving their de-lish 100% all beef hot dogs, brats and sausages again (and they promise not to sell out this year!!!). The DogTagMan is also planning on attending, so if you want old dog tags recreated or a "special" message" imprinted on a set of tags, he'll print anything! It's a good time, so plan on attending!!!

Maverick1701

My vacation request has been submitted. I'll know in a few days if my work/boss blesses me burning a few days off to attend the rally.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be there this year. On a side note, if Airbornebandsman doesn't make it is anyone going to San Antonio with some bed space? He has an LDS setup that he needs to get home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks