• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 TX MV Rally BUY/SELL/TRADE

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since it doesn't appear that anyone has started an actual thread for the BUY/SELL portion of the Rally I'll just do it.

I still have NIB Cab Reinforcement Panels for deuces. $100 and I'll deliver to the Rally. If you want one shipped it was running around $75 last time I shipped one (probably 2 years ago) so figure it'll be higher than that now.

I also have a MEP002A on a M116 trailer. Keith_J can vouch for the condition since he's the one that flushed the fuel system out and did a load test on it. $1400 and I'll throw in the remnants of another MEP002A that we pulled some parts off of. It was a running, generating unit until the motor crapped out and we started salvaging things like the IP, glowplugs, etc. The generator head should be just fine and would be handy to have as a spare.

I'll add some other items as they pop up but will not be bringing anything unless someone notifies me in advance that they want it (for me to bring the generator you'll need to put down a non-returnable deposit).

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I'll put it in the right spot...

Things I am bringing, some new and some take off. Some are great condition and some will help someone who is in a pinch.

2X 24VDC cab remote GoLight spit lights $100

2X west coast style mirrors, they are used and kinda scared but work still no cracks. $20 ea

Brand new in box ( I opened it for the picture) M35A2 (i think) speedo. $30

Working (tested) Parker 24VDC in tank fuel pump. $75

Dash bulbs and red covers (used) free to someone who needs them.

Used temp gauge. $10

Rear break light 24VDC, free if someone needs it.

Strait style hood latches I bought by mistake as the M35A2 uses the bent style. $5 a pair

Random starter switches and military connectors. $2-10 ea.

Brand new in box M35A2 drivers side window. $150

Used WITHOUT poles desert gen 4 radar scattering net, looks to all be there but I have no where to sprawl it out so we can at the rally. $350

Well that is what I am bringing more or less, PM me if you want any of it.

texas30cal

I have a complete used electric wiper setup for a deuce, used cab heater (no flex duct) motor runs and it wasn’t leaking when removed, led and incandescent tail lights/turn signals, air horns, some led flood lights w/brackets from mraps, I’ll see what else I can find to bring

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a couple of FMTV door handles. One is in great shape and ready to use, the other needs a little rehab work or just use it for parts. $125 for both.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Here's what I plan to bring. I'll post pics and prices as I get the stuff pulled and I'll be adding to this as I pull stuff.

Wrecker wrenches are $10 each
CUCV slave receptacle $20
Older two pin slave cables $50 (Sold Texas30cal)
Trailer plug extension (towing light cable) $40 (Sold M715Mike)
Air hoses (pair) $10 (Sold M715Mike)
Grinder with bench mount adapter and extra cutting and grinding wheels $50
Thermal night vision head $500
Night desert pants (like new) $20
M151 series electrical test adapter $25 (sold pending funds)

Attachments

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
art incom sys.jpgfire extinguisher.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0569.jpgIMG_0576.jpgIMG_0579.jpgIMG_0735 (2).jpgIMG_20180930_174822_236.jpgIMG_20180504_103650_903.jpgIMG_20180504_103613_087.jpg

Artillery VIC intercom set. Basically a VIC-1 intercom and uses the same cables and mounts. The crew boxes have a 5 radio selector switch. $100
Fire extinguisher and mount $40 (Sold Texas30cal)
Ammo can bracket $25
White frosted, red, and blue lights $15 each I have a dozen or more of these
Not pictured I have rheostats for lights. These are dimmers that would have been used with the lights above and many other uses $5 each have a dozen or more.
Snapon deep well impact metric $150
Snapon shallow impact metric $150
I have another set of metric snapons also. All of these snapon sets are new or like new.
Swiss M-05 military bike $800
Rigid pipe threader $150
Battery charger with adapters $100

Last edited:

m715mike

Carnac, I’ll take the following off your hands. Would you like cash at the rally or PayPal in advance?

Trailer plug extension (towing light cable) $40
Air hoses (pair) $10

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I mean there isn't even that many folks in the rally section either. I hope my first Steel soldiers rally isn't a bust.

Keith_J

My first in four years. Plus the off road stuff. I'm not wasting my vacation. Any welding needs? Aluminum included. Will trade for food :)

If you have a Hastalloy, Inconel/Inco item or any unique alloy, let me know in advance so I can get filler. But all weldable aluminum, steel or stainless I have what is needed.

Last edited:

Barrman

We normally have a small online presence before the Rally. But, historically have a pretty good showing at the event with a lot of parts/pieces trading hands before the event is over.

I think as a group we are middle aged and up. That puts us in the demographic of having to pay taxes mostly. Which means once we get into March. Most of us will have a better idea of what we can spend on our green iron sickness this year.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We normally have a small online presence before the Rally. But, historically have a pretty good showing at the event with a lot of parts/pieces trading hands before the event is over.

I think as a group we are middle aged and up. That puts us in the demographic of having to pay taxes mostly. Which means once we get into March. Most of us will have a better idea of what we can spend on our green iron sickness this year.
I feel ya, I'm only in my early 30s but I feel ya.

Nitrodiver

SOLD

I have 6 take off 900 series 5ton steel wheels with all 6 CTIS valves/hoses. I believe the CTIS is mostly intact looks as though the Shrader valves are missing that’s all I can see that’s missing. The wheels are used but certainly serviceable no major dings or dents that I can find. $100 foe all 6 wheels and CTIS. I’ll load and bring to rally. Or if you need them before the rally PM me and we can meet up if within a reasonable distance.

I hate to scrap them but they are in my way.

Last edited:

OL AG '89

If I make it, I have other commitments that weekend, I may be bringing some PRICELESS items that I would be willing to sell.... STA-ICE complete with all fittings and cables, Military "laptop" computer, (more like a miniature desktop), Long slave cables for single pin connector with 2 pin adapters, radio rack from CUCV and other PRICELESS items.... May just make a showing Friday evening, but will play it by ear as the date approaches.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I make it, I have other commitments that weekend, I may be bringing some PRICELESS items that I would be willing to sell.... STA-ICE complete with all fittings and cables, Military "laptop" computer, (more like a miniature desktop), Long slave cables for single pin connector with 2 pin adapters, radio rack from CUCV and other PRICELESS items.... May just make a showing Friday evening, but will play it by ear as the date approaches.
HMMMM.... Sounds like you're expecting an M1000-load of cold hard CASH to also show up, HUH?
roflroflroflroflrofl

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I'll put it in the right spot...

Things I am bringing, some new and some take off. Some are great condition and some will help someone who is in a pinch.

2X 24VDC cab remote GoLight spit lights $100

2X west coast style mirrors, they are used and kinda scared but work still no cracks. $20 ea

Brand new in box ( I opened it for the picture) M35A2 (i think) speedo. $30

Working (tested) Parker 24VDC in tank fuel pump. $75

Dash bulbs and red covers (used) free to someone who needs them.

Used temp gauge. $10

Rear break light 24VDC, free if someone needs it.

Strait style hood latches I bought by mistake as the M35A2 uses the bent style. $5 a pair

Random starter switches and military connectors. $2-10 ea.

Brand new in box M35A2 drivers side window. $150

Used WITHOUT poles desert gen 4 radar scattering net, looks to all be there but I have no where to sprawl it out so we can at the rally. $350

Well that is what I am bringing more or less, PM me if you want any of it.
Of anyone needs this stuff and wants to put a hold on something let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks