• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2020 NC Rally-Denton Farm Park

michigandon

"At this time, we are saddened to announce that this event has been cancelled for 2020 in accordance to the guidelines that have been set for North Carolina. It is our hope that our visitors remain safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued support of our events."

LanceRobson

We hope that all of you and your families are safe and well.

Nancy and I thought our April was going to consist of doing a couple of 4-5 day canoe camping trips and a 4 (5?) day loop backpacking trip near Mount Rogers, VA before heading to Denton but Murphy snuck into our midst and screwed it all up. And so much for enjoying cool spring weather in the outdoors before the summer heat.

If the Georgia Rally goes on this year I will likely wimp out on driving an MV that far and drag the camper down....and visit the GA side of the our clan on the way to and fro...... Otherwise it's likely to be Denton 2021 before I see any of you guys.

Best regards to all,

Lance

LanceRobson

Lance, that canoe trip sounds like "social distancing" to the max!
It would be if the launches, parks and outfitters we would normally use for shuttles were open.... We're settling for day hikes closer to home but may soon make a break for the Washington and Jefferson National Forest for some backcountry backpacking or camping.

Best regards,

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks