• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 TX MV Rally

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@Mogman - Is there any chance that you can tow the FAV to the rally. It would be neat to see! It would also be cool to have the before and after perspective (i.e., see it now and in 2024).

@kendelrio - Maybe they'll have you working onshore then. Maybe... Just maybe... I've got my fingers crossed!

@Barrman - I look forward to seeing you! I'm not sure which MV(s) I'll bring this year.
The FAV is just not ready to travel, and because of my "little" accident that will not change before the meet, I was thinking of running up there with the "Detroit" but so far nurse Ratched says not unless I take something that would have a pretty much zero chance of needing wrenching or could be handled by local tallent (read one of our civy vehicles)
Then I would just be a "tourist"
She lets me out for short runs because she can grab a trailer and come get me
But I am working on her, happy wife, happy life!! :eek:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you guys have a great time!!!
I am starting physical therapy tomorrow:( next year for sure:)

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Well, I finally started to ACTUALLY get ready tonight.

Good to see that only 10 minuets away is fuel & food. I can go be fat to my desire without a problem & get coffee in the morning. :coffee:

Maps says 3 1/2 hours. So I will add 1 hour on in the M1078.

Going to put the tarp & bows on in the morning so my buddy Jay & I can sleep in the back & no worry about the potability of rain.

Funny, I have all kinds of camping stuff but it's at my off grid place. Planned to bring it back this past weekend but didn't make it there. It happens.

Hopefully all goes well, should arrive there around 17:00ish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks