• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v LED headlights

Blackmagic94

" Round 24 Volt Headlight Only, without Mounting Bucket

Technical Infomation
NSN 6220015479043 (Military Part#: 07370)
Features
As much as 60% lower power consumption than other lamps
Protected against over-voltage conditions
Less susceptible to premature failure due to shock & vibration
07320 lamp is a direct field replacement for existing NSN 6240-00-966-3831
07320 lamp is a direct field replacement for existing NSN 6220-00-678-9045
24 volt operation
Form/Fit/Function replacements for current product
Superiority only Truck-Lite LEDs can offer :
LED life surpasses the 2k hours of incandescent bulbs by nearly 50x
Lens and housing assemblies constructed of impact resistant polycarbonate
All electronics fully sealed in epoxy, making lamps less susceptible to shock & vibration
Faster start-up times and low current draw

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another thing, if a set does pop up reasonably priced, they sell almost instantly.

Darwin T

i can tell you they make a big difference when driving at nigh. you don't notice it when there is nothing around the main point of the beam, however, if there is a sign or something off to the side or overhead you can see it very clear. i want to put them on all of my deuces, but there is no such thing as cheap led head lights.

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to see a side by side between the mil spec LEDs and the H4 conversion. If the LEDs are better, I would think about swapping. Hopefully someone coming out to DIRTBAG will be running LEDs.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine on a certain site that i am not allowed to mention here. 250 bucks brand new for the pair.

Was it.............EBAY!!
Was it.............GL!!
Was it.............GSA!!

You can mention sites all day long, just not current auctions. You shouldn't link to old auctions either as the pics and other info goes away.

plym49

This thread is filled with prices from $80 to $450 or more each. I understand also from this thread that the Truck-Lite LED lamps are well made.

The obvious question is whether all of the lights mentioned on this thread are made by Truck-Lite, or are there other manufacturers in the hunt, and if so who are they and are their products any good?

Steve1031

There are a bunch for 235.00 for a pair, buy it now, right now on that site that someone says I can mention. EBAY!!!!! Get them while they are hot!!

Darwin T

I just ordered a set. I thought for $250 it was worth a try. We will see.
yes they are worth it. i paid alot more than that and i love mine. however, i did add them to my insurance policy as an added safety item, better vision at night. i had to print the spec sheet about the better lighting to convince them.

Last edited: