• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v LED headlights

I got mine for $100/pair brand new. Don't ask me where I got them, because I don't really know. I got them through a guy who knows a guy who got them from a guy, and that's literally about all I know.

But they rock. I couldn't have built a pair for that cheap. The light output far exceeds the stock headlights. I've driven in the nasty snow and sleet and they stay warm enough to keep the lights from freezing over. If you can get them cheap enough to satisfy you, I highly recommend them!

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The prices seem to be much higher for these on the West Coast. For about $500 I got a nice pair of gently used 24v LED headlights. Tested them first, look at the difference! Then painted them 383 green, lit them up, they fit perfect. Bolted right in, about 10 minutes to change out. Even the wire number were the same.:grin:

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 100 watt H4s are insane bright! Probably too bright. A lot cheaper than LED. Though LED has that cool factor.

Steve1031

Got em on EBAY. 250.00 for the pair, new in the box. I just turned them on in the dark! WOW...I did not go for a drive, but my Deuce faces the neighbors house and I think they got a sun tan!

sellbooze

man , those look great fellas ! think I am going to get myself a set. Been wanting to get the led front turn signals and rear brake light leds too.

jwaller

I have 2 sets, one on the hmmwv I drive everyday and I'm glad I did it. I saw getting really tired of those crummy old yellow lights.