• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

36x12.50 Wrangler R/T II Tires

jharshman

I just came across 2 brand new still got hairs Goodyear Wrangler R/T II military bias tires. I'd like to run them, but I need to find 2 more for a full set. Any thoughts for me? Anyone running these? Anyone have 2 for sale...?

Attachments

dstang97

i heard those tires are square not round. I could find you some brand new ones i think for 120 each plus shipping.

chevyCUCV

I've seen them for sale in the northeast on craigslist

Bunch of them around

All this talk of square rims and tires... i thought only Canadians had those

Prankster

Rim Size?

I have only seen these tires in a 16.5 rim size. It is a hard to find wheel, and was issued oem of a Ford pickup, Hummer 2, and maybe a few custom wheel selections. So don't quote me on this because there may be more, but only in a 8-Lug as far as I know. Ebay had huge stacks of these tires real cheap, but they were not new. I was going to run a set on my pickup until I found out they would not fit my wheel-wells. I could had an entire set for my truck for under $100.oo: Pity!

truck1

Try militaryoffroadtires.net and ask for John Chameli.They have the best condition 36" Wrangler surplus Humvee tires.90-95 % tread.The set of 37's I bought were almost new.They are in Georgia, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Alredneck

Banned
Man, I have some with good tread for $35ea, if you want like new $75ea but dont have as many. More will be coming. My fair to good sets of radials are $35ea and like new $100ea With humvee rims $150ea. Then I have my $5-$10ea pile where you can come and pick what ya want from military tires, to truck tires, to car tires! If noone wants them, they get properly recycled!