• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

36x12.50 Wrangler R/T II Tires

jharshman

I just came across 2 brand new still got hairs Goodyear Wrangler R/T II military bias tires. I'd like to run them, but I need to find 2 more for a full set. Any thoughts for me? Anyone running these? Anyone have 2 for sale...?

Attachments

dstang97

i heard those tires are square not round. I could find you some brand new ones i think for 120 each plus shipping.

chevyCUCV

I've seen them for sale in the northeast on craigslist

Bunch of them around

All this talk of square rims and tires... i thought only Canadians had those

Prankster

Rim Size?

I have only seen these tires in a 16.5 rim size. It is a hard to find wheel, and was issued oem of a Ford pickup, Hummer 2, and maybe a few custom wheel selections. So don't quote me on this because there may be more, but only in a 8-Lug as far as I know. Ebay had huge stacks of these tires real cheap, but they were not new. I was going to run a set on my pickup until I found out they would not fit my wheel-wells. I could had an entire set for my truck for under $100.oo: Pity!

truck1

Try militaryoffroadtires.net and ask for John Chameli.They have the best condition 36" Wrangler surplus Humvee tires.90-95 % tread.The set of 37's I bought were almost new.They are in Georgia, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Alredneck

Banned
Man, I have some with good tread for $35ea, if you want like new $75ea but dont have as many. More will be coming. My fair to good sets of radials are $35ea and like new $100ea With humvee rims $150ea. Then I have my $5-$10ea pile where you can come and pick what ya want from military tires, to truck tires, to car tires! If noone wants them, they get properly recycled!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks