• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

37 inch hummer tires on 1008

Bighurt

Of course a ORD shackle flip is a good option as well. However these trucks are nearly 30 years old new springs could be a good idea. At least for the maintenance trucks and ambulance bodied version.

Bighurt

My set of 37" hummer tires wouldn't balance for ****! I had a shop balance them with equal
Mine neither but they were far better than my Bias ply TSL's. I use equal on any tire over 35" now...it just makes more sense.

I hadn't heard the airsoft trick before...

I was just generalizing that radial tires are going to be more true then a bias ply counterpart, although when they are not...

MudderMilitia

Mine neither but they were far better than my Bias ply TSL's. I use equal on any tire over 35" now...it just makes more sense.

I hadn't heard the airsoft trick before...

I was just generalizing that radial tires are going to be more true then a bias ply counterpart, although when they are not...
Gotcha, also to anyone looking to put these on a 1009. The only black 6-lug 16.5 wheels that Summit racing sells are usually on back order (when I ordered my set and then several months later when i ordered a spare) so keep that in mind if you plan on going through them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks