• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395s 16.5 G20 Tube Size Help

frodobaggins

395s 15.5 G20 Tube Size Help

Through reading the forum I have decided to use 12-20 Tubes. (Unless anyone can convince me otherwise)

I am mounting these on stock rims btw.

I have found these tubes at Summit Racing. I want to make sure this is what I am thinking it is before I order them. Please advise :)

Carlisle Tire and Wheel Company 322460 - Carlisle Tire Tubes - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I sure don't mind good links on good places to buy either. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

goldneagle

Through reading the forum I have decided to use 12-20 Tubes. (Unless anyone can convince me otherwise)

I am mounting these on stock rims btw.

I have found these tubes at Summit Racing. I want to make sure this is what I am thinking it is before I order them. Please advise :)

Carlisle Tire and Wheel Company 322460 - Carlisle Tire Tubes - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I sure don't mind good links on good places to buy either. Thanks for the help.
I looked at the link and it lists 14/80R20 so I think they should work for you! :grd:

snipe071

I hate to bring posts back from the dead, but did these tubes work for you? I am sitting here about to pull the trigger on the exact same set of tubes?

thehaas

valve stem has to be bent when putting two halfs together,tube covers 11 12 13.80 same tube.after installing i think more reliable with out tube ,you dont have flap like original to protect tube on rim also dont have slot in rim like stock .they seem to be holding one did go flat looked like something small put hole in tube.we made video on you tube under bodyshop18336 hope it helps others

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks