• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4Ao32 Standard engine powered genset CARBURATOR rebuild kit source

Jericho

Well can confirm the rebuild kit I thought would solve the float issue on the 2A032 listed by Carb doctor is really for the studebaker 2 cylinder goes in nice ! still on the hunt ! need a good carb for my gen set , have three door stopper carbs that don't run !

rustystud

Everything comes to the man with patience. I have been asking around some military museums. Not a bad place to start looking.
Yep, museums are a good source of information. There is a museum in Belgium that has the TM manual that I've been looking for, for years now. It's TM9-8623 . Of course they don't want to sell it to me ! At least I know one copy has survived.

Crazyguyla

Yep, museums are a good source of information. There is a museum in Belgium that has the TM manual that I've been looking for, for years now. It's TM9-8623 . Of course they don't want to sell it to me ! At least I know one copy has survived.
Have you tried contacting the Engineer Historian/ curator at Fort Leonardwood? When I was there making copies of manuals for my truck mounted air compressor, I took in the shelves and shelves of historic TM's they had on hand. If the same guy and assistant are there from 10 yrs ago, they are extremely helpful..

rustystud

Have you tried contacting the Engineer Historian/ curator at Fort Leonardwood? When I was there making copies of manuals for my truck mounted air compressor, I took in the shelves and shelves of historic TM's they had on hand. If the same guy and assistant are there from 10 yrs ago, they are extremely helpful..
Thanks ! I'll give them a call this week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks