• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4L80 Test set SuperFlow Supershifter

INFChief

I did not see a tools section & I’m not quite ready to list this in the classifieds section as I know nothing about these.

I have 2 sets. I have not attempted to hook these up to any transmissions to see if they function properly. One is complete and everything turns on. One has a burned up VIM (vehicle interface module) and an damaged harness end but the handheld display / controller works when paired to the good VIM.

I have Instruction manuals for both and a CD and quick start card for good unit.

Both handheld displays / controllers turn on and the menus can be navigated.

Does anyone use these? Obsolete?

These were USMC tools and the one clearly looks like some crayon-eater played with it.

I will list in the classifieds here first, at a lower SS price, once we figure out if they’re even usable. I will also post to eBay at a higher price.

D00C12C5-40B9-4E18-B221-9AFD2C921162.jpeg

Attachments

INFChief

What are you selling it for?
What am I selling for As in how much or why am I selling them?

I don’t know what they are worth so I was asking for input here. I thought of getting a HMMWV but haven’t pulled the trigger. My 1083A1 is taking ALL my time! Before I list those SuperFlow SuperShift testers on eBay I thought I’d figure out what they are worth then give a SS member a shot at them for less than what I would list in eBay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks