• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4L80 Test set SuperFlow Supershifter

INFChief

I did not see a tools section & I’m not quite ready to list this in the classifieds section as I know nothing about these.

I have 2 sets. I have not attempted to hook these up to any transmissions to see if they function properly. One is complete and everything turns on. One has a burned up VIM (vehicle interface module) and an damaged harness end but the handheld display / controller works when paired to the good VIM.

I have Instruction manuals for both and a CD and quick start card for good unit.

Both handheld displays / controllers turn on and the menus can be navigated.

Does anyone use these? Obsolete?

These were USMC tools and the one clearly looks like some crayon-eater played with it.

I will list in the classifieds here first, at a lower SS price, once we figure out if they’re even usable. I will also post to eBay at a higher price.

D00C12C5-40B9-4E18-B221-9AFD2C921162.jpeg

Attachments

INFChief

What are you selling it for?
What am I selling for As in how much or why am I selling them?

I don’t know what they are worth so I was asking for input here. I thought of getting a HMMWV but haven’t pulled the trigger. My 1083A1 is taking ALL my time! Before I list those SuperFlow SuperShift testers on eBay I thought I’d figure out what they are worth then give a SS member a shot at them for less than what I would list in eBay.