• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton 818 Battery

03silverado

Also the man at the battery store told me that they do make two styles of the 8D one is a "starting battery" and the other is a "deep cycle battery" obviously the choice is yours but remember that deep cycles are designed to be run low before recharge like you have a bunch of accessories running off your truck without the truck running :grd:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I paid $60 (price may be up a bit, but still a GREAT price) a piece for factory NEW blems, have some wood to keep them from moving, no hold downs, with a piece of mud flap on top of the post, when I wrecked the wrecker, the batteries DID NOT MOVE

FormerNewMVGuy

I went with 1000 ca group 24's because they work with the battery holddown, and i just put a piece of 2x4 at each end of the box to keep them from sliding outward.

Fixlinc

Interstate Battery has the 6 and 12V military batteries. If hard to find good fresh 6V in your area go with two 12V . May have to make another cable but ours seem to start better on two 12. Ask about 6V here and no one has them or has to order them. We don't have time to wait for that.