• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton brass build

pa.rich

Thats AMAZING! Do you keep a record of hours spent on it? It is a real piece of craftsmanship that anyone would be proud to own. Will this drive as an r.v.? Really nice work and much patience. More tedious than I could do. Thanks for the pics. You should be a surgeon.

crawler07

that is awesome
Thank you Sir...

Looking awesome Rick. Let me say, ive seen alot of his work up close and its more amazing then. Cant wait to see this one done!
Thanks buddy!!

Thats AMAZING! Do you keep a record of hours spent on it? It is a real piece of craftsmanship that anyone would be proud to own. Will this drive as an r.v.? Really nice work and much patience. More tedious than I could do. Thanks for the pics. You should be a surgeon.
I guess I do kinda keep a record of my time through my posts. Most often I have 2 hrs of work in every post. And yes it will be an RC with a working 3 speed tranny. Oh your right i should be a surgeon!![thumbzup]

What kit has the rockwells?
The axles are not from a kit their sold through a company I do a little work for. The company is an internet site that sells scale and competition rc kits as well as performance parts. Their called RC4WD and the axles are available for 200.00 per axle..

WOW that is awesome!!!:shock:

Vinny
Thank you Sir..

crawler07

Thanks guys..
I has originaly going to make the top removable, but its been a pain in the but trying to make fastners I can get to inside the cab. And as for a sof top I have never been a fan of the way they look, A little to midlife crisis for me lol....

ernieflash

Wow you have got some serious talent !! great workmanship nice fit and finish . Keep up the great work , keep on postin !!!

crawler07

Thanks guys!! I will have more updated this week so stay tuned..
I have finaly recieved my 120 watt soldering iron so I will be starting on the smaller details
this should be alot of fun!!!I also plan to have it a roller by next week....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks