• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Data Plates

tedstrucks

While looking to see if I had the data plates that a couple of guys were looking for, I found some other ones. With all the interest in wreckers lately, and since mvdataplates.com is out, I figure somebody might be needing them. $10 each.
I also have Weight & Dimension data plates for the M813, 813A1, 923A1, 925, 926, 929, 929A1, 930, 931, 931A1, 939, 945 and Servicing Data plates for the 800 Series (78 Gal.), 900 series (95-70 PSI), 5T Multi Dump/Tract., 5T 800 series (78 Gal.) and 5T multi (133 Gal.). All are NOS. Drop me a line for prices on these.

Attachments

tedstrucks

Thanks. Right after I posted it, I saw that I had put it in the wrong place, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it or move it. I already posted it in the correct forum.
Ted

CGarbee

I need the max speed/shift pattern data plate for a M817.... The one on my truck is so faded, you can't tell that it has any text on it...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tedstrucks said:
With all the interest in wreckers lately, and since mvdataplates.com is out,
Did I miss something? I know Dan is nearly impossible to get ahold of and Rod Shaver somewhat too, but I wasn't aware they were closed up. Website is still working!

tedstrucks

RE: Re: 5 Ton Data Plates

Evidently I should have made myself a little clearer.... mvdataplates is out of that particular data plate, not out of business. Sorry 'bout that.