• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Data Plates

tedstrucks

While looking to see if I had the data plates that a couple of guys were looking for, I found some other ones. With all the interest in wreckers lately, and since mvdataplates.com is out, I figure somebody might be needing them. $10 each.
I also have Weight & Dimension data plates for the M813, 813A1, 923A1, 925, 926, 929, 929A1, 930, 931, 931A1, 939, 945 and Servicing Data plates for the 800 Series (78 Gal.), 900 series (95-70 PSI), 5T Multi Dump/Tract., 5T 800 series (78 Gal.) and 5T multi (133 Gal.). All are NOS. Drop me a line for prices on these.

Attachments

tedstrucks

Thanks. Right after I posted it, I saw that I had put it in the wrong place, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it or move it. I already posted it in the correct forum.
Ted

CGarbee

I need the max speed/shift pattern data plate for a M817.... The one on my truck is so faded, you can't tell that it has any text on it...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tedstrucks said:
With all the interest in wreckers lately, and since mvdataplates.com is out,
Did I miss something? I know Dan is nearly impossible to get ahold of and Rod Shaver somewhat too, but I wasn't aware they were closed up. Website is still working!

tedstrucks

RE: Re: 5 Ton Data Plates

Evidently I should have made myself a little clearer.... mvdataplates is out of that particular data plate, not out of business. Sorry 'bout that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks