• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton hemmt wheels $

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I found a guy that has 5 ton -2 piece wheels for sale , he wants $500.00 for 6 wheels. Is that a good deal?

M1075

If they are 5 ton wheels, that sounds like a good price. Do they come with valvestems, o-rings, bolts/nuts, and beadlocks? You could easily spend that much again if they don't.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm confused, are they 5-ton rims like on the 939-series trucks or are they the 2-piece rims found on the 10-ton HEMTT?

jimbo*

RE: Those wheels would be great

Understand the wheels pictured by Armyman30 are NOT HEMTT wheels. They are 939A1 wheels, and fit the M809 and M939 series of trucks.
HEMTT wheels have a different offset, but will fit the M809 and M939 series trucks.
I will get some comparison pics up this weekend.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I saw those rims come up a GL a while back. They are hub-centric with a larger hub opening. The regular 5-ton rims are lug-centric. John Winslow had a set and asked me about them. I didn't know what they were until I saw a M1076 PLS trailer with them on it one day.

M1075

Ahhh, those are not 5 ton, HEMTT, or M1076 wheels. They look to be MTVR wheels. Bolt pattern is 10x13.25. They will not work on a 5 ton. Send them to me, I can use them. The price is good. Yesterday, I paid nearly $450 for valve stems and nuts for 10 MTVR rims.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I guess they wont fit my 5 tons, If anyone is interested in them call John @410-465-8322. He is the guy that has them for sale. They are located in Columbia, MD. If anyone has any for sale let me know. I would like 1600x20 tires and wheels.Thanks.

avengeusa

there are hemtt rims available at a few places, a guy on egay has some, a bunch, i snagged a set, waiting for the pickup, and have bid on another, they be cheap, anyone need a set, i may have a 2nd soon.......

im me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks