• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton hemmt wheels $

Sephirothq

Guys, I an not trying to get rich off of these rims. I am just trying to cover my costs on the bid, the 10%, the tax and picking them up.

I think everyone here knows what they brought on GL. They were in lots of 12 for an average of 260 - 400 a lot. Some of mine were in the middle. So I don't need to make a killing off of my fellow SteelSoldiers.

Also I won't sell to anyone that will just flip them around and sell for double.

That is just how I do things.

Pappa-G

yup. It's admirable that Sephirothq wants to pass them on at "cost" - but they're worth at least $100 fair market even with all of them out there now.

I'll have a bunch ready as deuce wheels pretty soon. Stay tuned.

They are worth what ever people are willing to pay. It would be quite foolish to pay $100 when they could be had for $50. Best of luck with yours though.:smile:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't mean to start a pizzing match. If $50 gets you what you want for the rims,great. Nobody complained when I sold all those tow bars for less than $200. The rims will sell quick. Thanks for hooking up some of the guys here.

avengeusa

ahhh, the hemtt wheel, deuce mod was mentioned... i think there are a lot of guys working on this very thing right now....

me too

grounded

Banned
:ditto: got guys making the rim mod now ;)

will have also direct inserts cheap for you guys that got the rims but wanta make them for deuces. I got a cheap effective way in the works right now for you all.

KsM715

WTF? I hope a Mod. sets them straight on how things are supposed to work around here.

Strike that I see some mod removed the offending previous post.

Last edited: