• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton Ram air

FullSpecial

Bobfj40, I do drive in the rain but not absolute downpours. Never had a problem. Expanded metal over the hole like the heater duct intake and a quasi bridge plate bolted to the headlight
guards so its not a straight shot in but certainly not restricted.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I found this one off a Mack MR with an E6 that will work just fine as well. Donaldson # 3987862

Located a couple of Vanderhags website for a customer of mine. Even has the side vents

Attachments

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve Saleen did some testing on his S197 mustang ram air hood scoop and they found at 70 mph you see 0.25 psi of boost. For a gas engine each pound of boost is worth 16 HP I think so that's ends up being 4 extra hp - not much.
Not sure if it's true but some big cam guys on the commercial side are saying the dual fuel mod can be worth 40 horsepower...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks