• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton recovery

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CTIS is a great idea if it works. I actually don't know if it works in any of my trucks, since the first thing I do is unplug it, then check the tire pressures manually. With the areas I drive (probably 95% pavement), I also really don't need it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes I agree to make a 900mile trip and only issue was tires.
Once painted and led lights and cargo cover and new tires it will be a sharp looking truck.
You'll still have to fix the "loose screw" between the seat and the steering wheel...

therooster2001

Yes I agree to make a 900mile trip and only issue was tires.
Once painted and led lights and cargo cover and new tires it will be a sharp looking truck.
Your truck was pissed because it knew it wasn't going to stay tan.... Come to the dark side. (I guess it's the light side..)

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And after getting out of Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. I would say truck was not a unknown truck.

If I didn't know truck after two and quarter states I'll never know it.

Hey! I resent that comment. We have the best roads of any 3rd world banana republic. :)
We are just waiting for Trump to rebuild them for us to 2nd world status ;-)