• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

50/50 Diesel Gas Mix as Deuce Fuel?

reset2

I have made a mixture of waste motor oil and reg ul gas. I Use a 5 gl bucket. Pour in one gal gas then four gal wmo. Let settle 6 weeks. Pour off four gallons of black oil and scrap the last gallon. If you don't use a centerfuge to get rid of the solids you should do this process. Not a rule but most of the time I will blend in 30 to 50 percent diesel to avoid the carbon buildup.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

williamh

If the Fuel Density Compensator hasn't been bypassed and is working , you should be able to run any amount of the allowed fuels (oil,gas,trans fluid etc.) and not have any issues other than the ones previously noted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks