• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5th Annual Steel Soldiers Florida Rally Official Thread

devilman96

Thank you to everyone that came out again... Phil that you for the tech support and Wayne for the materials and finishing touches... Lots done this weekend and it was a long long day today trying to get that boiler unit up and working.

Its midnight again and I am just getting home... ugh!

I prolly need to try and squeeze in one more weekend between now and the rally... not sure how yet but we have some finishing touches that would be nice to NOT be doing the week of.

Don't know what's next for the next year???? Street lighting? LOL

dc3coyote

Dman,
Count me in for a shirt if you can. I just wish I could be there this year missing two in a row really really sucks. I do count last year as a miss since I could only stay a few minutes, and had to drive a Delta 88.

Also Britt was wondering if you wanted her to make shirts again this year.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was thinking about these showers the other day. I've determined that they must be Army or Marines issue. My brilliant mind has made the astute observations that follow. Can't be Navy as most ships have showers and the rest of the Navy doesn't bathe. Can't be Air Force either as they bunk down in hotels which have showers and if they didn't, the Air Force would guarantee that the AF personnel would be able to select their own water temperature for a shower, something I know would be bad for the MC and maybe the Army. I can't comment on the Coast Guard.

Green_gator

Kenny,
If you head up this weekend let me know. I can run the MKT by on Sunday after we pack up at Richloam. It is so close I wish that I could just stay for the week in between. With showers to stay clean it is going to easy living this year. MKT shakedown to begin tomorrow and I am ready for Rally Time! I plan to bring the laptop and wireless card so we can post pictures during the event.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Walter, I won't be there. I'm sure we can make arrangements for Herman to open up the gates so you can get in and drop it off. The showers are a little closer to the gate and Mike is considering making the AO up there too so we may be dealing with a new setup. Drop it off, take a look at the setup and offer opinions. I'm struggling to get a vehicle ready for the rally now.

devilman96

Walter I dont think anyone will be up this weekend (im sick AGAIN!!!) but like Kenny said you are of course welcome to drop that when ever you are by the place. The gate is unlocked to get out in the back but you can unload it at the house too if your more comfortable leaving it there. If its green or camo the old man knows it means good people and doesn't go running for a gun anymore.

I STILL cant believe we built showers out in the sticks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, if anyone wants scanner boxes like I was peddling at the GA rally, let me know. I also have a super pristine STE/ICE with all parts and a TM (untested) that I'd like someone else to call theirs. I'll dig it out is there is interest.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, fuel! I'm trying to get ready. I have some guns ready to go anyways! James, I hear that the showers rival the best hotel showers as far as water pressure and flow go. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like who ever has my fuel has decided to keep it! I can only imagine who it might be.

MIKES 5 TON

i will no as of monday if ill be done with my truck , is monday ok to pay i no its getting close , Vinny look forward to meeting you out there , if the trucks done ill be out sat and stay till sunday morning

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still have to crack open the penny jar to buy a ticket. Hope there is enough there. If I can't find my fuel, I can't come!

dc3coyote

I know that SixSpeed picked it up, but I dont know if he transferred it to someone else or not.
Kenny I will make it up to you some other way, just let me know what you want/need. or money.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks