• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5th Annual Steel Soldiers Florida Rally Official Thread

3dAngus

OK, possibility I may come and bring some of my parts and towbars and such. I understand it is free for vendors, but I'm guessing that doesn't mean the entry fee. I don't have a MV, so if I can make it, how do I prove I'm a SS member (the other requirement).

Also, what is the drop dead date on signing on and paying via paypal. My decision may rest upon another, and even his guess if we will be ready is as of yet unknown for good reason, otherwise I would go ahead and pay. Thanks.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checked the area weather for the rally. Supposed to be clear, with lows in the mid 50's and highs in the upper 70's. If the prognosticators are close, we should have super atmospheric conditions for outdoor activities!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I'm not going to get Sunday off work. This complicates things. The weather does look nice though. It will be nice to get away.

stevegr

If firewood or cooking wood is still needed and I end up being able to go, I will bring about a half a Deuce load on Saturday.

Pinz25086

Greg - Yes we need wood! Both of the sources have come up dry. If you are not going to make it call me and I will come by and pick some up.

Wayne

stevegr

Wayne, I don't have to work this Friday. If you stop by and help me, we can use my power splitter to split the wood into more manageable sized pieces. It is seasoned so it should burn well.

devilman96

Yes please bring wood... The colder weather is really making it difficult to find again!

Lost an alternator this morning on the 09... So much for todays planning.

Kenny I believe Wayne has staked his mailbox at the bath haus already, you guys gonna be room mates?

stevegr

... However due to the craziness during the day (and shooting) we will be doing a night ride on Saturday night!
Three questions.
1. Does this mean there will be no trail riding during the day on Saturday?
2. I noticed that there are Saturday only passes. I'm not sure if my family and I will be able to attend on Saturday. I'm hoping my family and I can. If we can only attend on Friday, do you have Friday only passes?
3. Will the trail riding on Friday be all day?

Thank You

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the point with Saturday is that nothing is going to stop the range. You can trail ride on Saturday but no organized rides.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone loaded up yet? I'm working on it and I know some folks are already in place. Looking forward to some time away.

phil2968

I'm almost loaded, i had to stop and cook supper. I'll finish loading in the morning. It will be great to be "out of touch" with the rest of the world for a few days! There is a full moon this weekend, just right for night time fun! Weather will be perfect!
If you ain't comin' your missin' out! :drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks