• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 47rh

EF-5

I was planning on doing a 5.9 Cummins swap. However, I would like to split the swap up to conserve funds. Anyway I can put a 47rh behind the 6.2. Any adapter plates available??

This maybe a long shot question.

mr.travo

Try advance adapters, I have gotten stuff from them before. They make great products. Also- keep posting up your progress. I am interested in doing a cummins swap too.

ODdave

Are you going to retain the 47rh for the cummins later on? Food for thought, I think there are different bellhousings on them between smallblock/ big block/v10/diesel. Be carefull when you buy one. Make shure it will work later on.

EF-5

Yes, I plan on keeping the 47rh for later on. And thanks for that advice! I got some homework to do, but if it works out it will be easier than the 4l80e, right?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are adapter plates out there, but you'll sink a fortune into adapting the SBC pattern to the V10/Diesel pattern of the 47RH. Just do it all at one time. You'll be thousands of dollars ahead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks