• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 bolt to 10 Bolt wheel adapters

bugwhacker

I have a good copy of the adapter design that he sent me. Where can I upload it to so everyone has access to it rather then sending it out one at a time.

thehunt1

Is there any update on getting a good copy of the CAD File? My brother in law has CNC Machines and I wanted to see if he could make me a couple.

Are they any pictures of the backside of the front hub , with reference to how the drum adapter is attached to the Hub?? do you just use bolts and nuts?? the original post mentioned drilling and tapping the hubs for the bolts that attach the adapter

I have procured the Aluminum to make theses but I still need some questions answered before I pull the trigger......oh and a uncorrupted CAD file :)

rokatx

I'm aware this is an ancient thread - BUT... has this CAD file ever made its round in a usable format? I would like it too - TIA!

Gypsyman

8 bolt GM for sure. Came off of a 14 bolt that had 5 ton lock ring wheels. I just haven't been able to find a brand or manufacturer name on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks