• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6" Off Road Lights for sale

tourus

HI Every one. I am looking for the post for the post and thread of the guy that had some 6 inch off road lights for sale for about $20.00. the Light I am looking for were 450 watt 24 volt. the reason is I am looking to buy some.I have done some searching in the classifids but did not find any thing.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it was popacom that had them. PM him.

tourus

6" lights

well thanks for the replys I did find the post i wanted and then did alot of reseach and found out that YES it was a good deal although bright as they may be all the reseach I found they have about 25hous of life that would not do me any good . so I guess I will stick to the old stand by 150 watt 6" from wagner. I have had for years and they last for longer than I can remimber. I always forget when I put in the bulbs on diffent things.

islandguydon

tourus

Are you saying the Bad azz bulbs only have a 25 hour life span.....? I was not aware there was a manufacture that made a lighting product domestic or military with a 25 hour life span.

I am confused. Where did you get your intel...?:popcorn:

tourus

light

well I did alot of research about them on goolge. And bing (yuk hate but used it any way). and all the info on them said life expection is 25 hrs. I would love to hear that is wrong from some one that has a set and uses them daily (nightly) for hrs at a time and see if they last months and years as do the 150 watt 6" air craft lights

islandguydon

OK, I will run a set since I bought 2 sets from Popacom. I will let you know in a week after about 50 hours combined drive time. [thumbzup]

islandguydon

FYI, VW or Motorcycle housigns are the mounting of choice. VW offroad buggy cans take a beating and last longer plus are deeper allowing better cooling. They get HOT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks