• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6" Off Road Lights for sale

tourus

HI Every one. I am looking for the post for the post and thread of the guy that had some 6 inch off road lights for sale for about $20.00. the Light I am looking for were 450 watt 24 volt. the reason is I am looking to buy some.I have done some searching in the classifids but did not find any thing.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it was popacom that had them. PM him.

tourus

6" lights

well thanks for the replys I did find the post i wanted and then did alot of reseach and found out that YES it was a good deal although bright as they may be all the reseach I found they have about 25hous of life that would not do me any good . so I guess I will stick to the old stand by 150 watt 6" from wagner. I have had for years and they last for longer than I can remimber. I always forget when I put in the bulbs on diffent things.

islandguydon

tourus

Are you saying the Bad azz bulbs only have a 25 hour life span.....? I was not aware there was a manufacture that made a lighting product domestic or military with a 25 hour life span.

I am confused. Where did you get your intel...?:popcorn:

tourus

light

well I did alot of research about them on goolge. And bing (yuk hate but used it any way). and all the info on them said life expection is 25 hrs. I would love to hear that is wrong from some one that has a set and uses them daily (nightly) for hrs at a time and see if they last months and years as do the 150 watt 6" air craft lights

islandguydon

OK, I will run a set since I bought 2 sets from Popacom. I will let you know in a week after about 50 hours combined drive time. [thumbzup]

islandguydon

FYI, VW or Motorcycle housigns are the mounting of choice. VW offroad buggy cans take a beating and last longer plus are deeper allowing better cooling. They get HOT