• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

700 mi. What do you guys think?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Fuel up, Tool up, Suit up and start driving.
This!

Couldn't be any worse than when I helped Westy drive 2 deuces from Texas to Wisconsin(in the winter). I used those "hot hands" heat packets in my boots, groin, armpit, and rear end areas. I think I used 4 cases! That was in addition to the thermal undies and Carharts.

teteacher101

This!

Couldn't be any worse than when I helped Westy drive 2 deuces from Texas to Wisconsin(in the winter). I used those "hot hands" heat packets in my boots, groin, armpit, and rear end areas. I think I used 4 cases! That was in addition to the thermal undies and Carharts.

Oh come on now its not that bad up here. I mean its only -5 right now and this weekend its gonna be a high of -10 on Sunday, so with the over night low and wind chill it should be around -30. I might work on my tan. :)

lindsey97

Go for it!! Couldn't be any worse than driving a 5 ton topless 342 miles in sub zero weather. HMMWV should be easier to deal with and isn't straight off the auction lot so go for it. Probably be more fun than anything. Take cold weather gear, fuel treatment for gelling, fresh batteries, and lots of cash if things go awry.

Jakob1944

At 50 I would trailer it, I am lazier as I get older.
I would suggest that he stop about every 100 miles and get out to look for any issues.. If something is going south it may be easier to fix before there is a total failure.
If nothing else it will be an adventure.
I wouldn't leave home with out a sleeping bag

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks