• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802A AUX pump?

LEOK

If your using aux tank for refills with bung adapter and 55 gallon drum empties, will aux pump running dry harm it? How long should it take to prime with dry hose in full 55 gallon drum. Should have asked sooner as ETA will be here Wednesday

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an 803a
802 Should have the same set up.
When you are on the auxiliary feed and selector switch, it pumps to fill the day tank on board and once that is full it stops pulling from auxiliary and then runs off the day tank on board until it goes low again and then pulls from auxiliary again etc. I don't know if that helps or not.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LEOK

I know that, but if you let aux run dry it seems the aux pump will keep running will that harm it?
Also for those with experience how long prime with dry aux hose via bung adapter

LEOK

Eta turned out to be not much in Gainesville Fl. Lights flicker one time at 3:30am, Very little rain, winds stay up high above most trees, was over quickly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks