• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again I have to say the next time you drive through Dayton please drop off that crappy civilian tandem trailer at my house. I'll take it off your hands so you won't be embarrassed towing it around.

;-)

Oh yeah, nice crane.

paradeduty

Wow Derrick - You sure are sinking your teeth into this one!! Very cool.

When I was jumping on US-23 northbound off of washtenaw ave. out of ann arbor/ypsi, I merged into the back of a military convoy going north. Very cool rigs. Very new looking HEMTT Wrecker and some very interesting 915/916's (these had military sleepers behind the cabs!).

Dave

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont tempt me.... I might try it.
If you ever do, PLEASE remember.....

nopics
Preferrably VIDEO !

Also, the bench seat/battery box would have been very difficult to remove by hand without damaging anything. (I'm a one man team most of the time)
You obviously ADAPT and OVERCOME quite deftly :beer:

Vintage iron

good to see the truck is coming together. Did you take off the fifth wheel and ramps to get the center section in?

anyone would be luck to receive those tires. they are in great shape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks