• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Box is empty. I'm hoping to salvage a few parts for mine. It is in the parts for sale section of the classifieds if you're interested.

indy4x4fab

Banned
What a long hual that was pulling that shop trailer, not sure I would do anther haul like that one for anyone else. But being a hot shot hauller with an m818 on 16r20s pulling that trailer with an m105a2 behind it from any1234's place to derrick's place took a day and a half and one over night stay in the cab of the m818 but what braging rights it gives a guy.

I can't wait till to make the haul back up there for the box in the spring so we can turn the empty box in to a portable surplus and mkt on wheels.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks