• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Electric Deuce, in a DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Base)?

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope your happy!
That was 4 hours of my life watching all the Utube trojan horse conspiracy clips.
Now I feel dumber my head hurts and I think my teeth are falling out.:confused:
Back to reading the SS forum.

KsM715

Wreckerman, There's a place like that near me. It's an old limestone mine turned into a big warehouse. I've been there before and when I was there there was nothing there but your usual boring warehouse stuff. A friend of mine was by there lately and now they have armed gaurds (with AR15s or M16s) and are very strict about who they let in. This leads me to believe that they are now storing more than your average merchandise.

Theres a missle silo just 5-10 miles from me. About 2-3 years ago someone bought it and started "manufacturing" things there. They said it was springs and other secret stuff for NASA. They hired some of the local off duty cops for security. Turns out it was just a big drug lab. rofl Needless to say, I know some cops that are now permantly "off duty"

Keith_J

I can tell the space is for noise polution. IE people around the airport don't like noise then restrict air traffic. I worked at the airport for 8 month last year at 11:00 PM the place is a ghost town because of the local city's.
Stapleton was also in a less favorable part of town...MLK-Colfax-Ontario isn't exactly the Bellaire of Denver. And since the revised Community Reinvestment Act was hot on the schedule, the federal funds for the new DIA were political graft.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep. Looks like a salt mine photo to me too. Those photos could be of any place.

I sincerely hope the govt has lots of underground bunkers. The Denver airport would seem like a crappy place to dig under though. Why build it under such an obvious target?

If the govt is building things like that, it is no conspiracy, just doing their job.

So what about the electric deuce?nopics

Jarek M

Hope your happy!
That was 4 hours of my life watching all the Utube trojan horse conspiracy clips.
Now I feel dumber my head hurts and I think my teeth are falling out.:confused:
Back to reading the SS forum.

x2 and now it 1am, thanks!!!

Stan Leschert

Time for the tin foil hat.
Where is the mother ship?
Credible journalism gives sources.
There are opportunities to check allegations!
The speculations have been marvellous, but I would expect to find this on a Sci-Fi site.

Yes, we do have underground installations. This is not one!
The credibilty on this one is like the temperature in Anchorage Alaska right now. Somewhat in the minus zero sector.

This must be the landing zone for the zombies.

Oh, yes, I do know a little about journalism.....I was one of the un-washed scribblers.

Unlike these buffons, I wrote about things that I actually knew something about.
That piece is a testament to alcoholism in journalism. Whatever they were drinking, send me a bottle or two!

Last edited:

moleary

How do you keep the zombies out of the ventilator shafts?
While I suspect that you are making fun of me - I will give you the respect of an honest answer and not rise to your bait.

Powering the massive motors required to move an adequate CFM through the scrubbers and into my compound was a major issue, even with my perfection of cold fusion. The cost of the copper lines to transmit the power was prohibitive. After laying out nearly $8000 for my John Deere 770 with back-hoe (used to dig out the main shaft) I just didn't have the spare funds.

You may be reasonably thinking, "He can afford to perfect cold fusion but can't afford wiring?", I should explain that cold fusion was surprisingly inexpensive to achieve and harness. All it takes is 2 coca-cola bottles (but they must come from the Bangor Maine bottle plant from the 1920s), some purified water, three aspirin, a piece of hemp twine, an earth magnet, and some duct tape.

Anyway - since I couldn't purchase enough copper-wire, I needed to come up with an alternative. After a few months I was able to make Tesla's approach workable enough to transmit the power wirelessly. Thank god - otherwise the whole project was gonna have to be scrapped!

I hope that answers your question.

Last edited:

mcmullag

i before e except after c......

Moleary,
good write-up, thanks for the info but one correction to make it more sellable.
You stated,

" All it takes is 2 coca-cola bottles (but they must come from the Bangor Maine bottle plant from the 1920s), some purified water, three aspirin, a piece of hemp twine, a earth magnet, and some duct tape."

Please correct it to read, an earth magnet
we have to use "an" in front of a word that starts with a vowel.

Other than that, great stuff.

Carry on!

:razz:

kenny

I have a underground space below my home where my wife does laundry.
I have a space under my house where weard creatures live.
I found them while I was tring to level it and they ran across my head and scared the crap out of me. I got a picture one of them just before it ran back under the house

Attachments

roscoe

I have a space under my house where weard creatures live.
I found them while I was tring to level it and they ran across my head and scared the crap out of me. I got a picture one of them just before it ran back under the house
I found evidence of a similar creature snooping around inside my trucks. They must be planning something big!:idea:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One of those "Super Secret" sites in that video is Chyenne Mountain Wyoming......not much of a secret....one was an underground site just south of Seoul in South Korea.
I have driven through it (I was a driver for a Signal Batallion Commander over there in 92-93).
Some of the still shots with the big rigs in them were at the place I posted about earlier.
It would take thousands of workmen to build these facilities.....just can't be kept quiet....the movement of raw materials would also be a giveaway.
I remember when they were hollowing out the mountain near Vandenberg AFB in California....they had a concrete batch plant on the north side of I-40.....the concrete was hauled to the site in rail cars.....they ran 24-7 for several years.
The last time I was out in Barstow and guy told me that by they time they got it built it was obsolete.....your tax dollars at work.:roll::roll:

Too much tinfoil in that vid.:tin hat::tin hat::tin hat:

dc3coyote

:shock:It's very clear to me what this is: a massive Zombie processing plant. They march the Zombies down the tunnel with the spray heads hosing them down with patent pending Zombie Disolving Fluid. If any survive they're held in the chain link holding pens until they do disolve. Then the bones are ground up and blown out the fake cooling towers. All carefully monitored by invisible black helicopters.;-) And that's all I've got to say about that!:oops:

It all makes sense to me except for one tiny thing.....Why would a invisible helicopter be painted black?rofl

moleary

:shock:It's very clear to me what this is: a massive Zombie processing plant. They march the Zombies down the tunnel with the spray heads hosing them down with patent pending Zombie Disolving Fluid. If any survive they're held in the chain link holding pens until they do disolve. Then the bones are ground up and blown out the fake cooling towers. All carefully monitored by invisible black helicopters.;-) And that's all I've got to say about that!:oops:
Very unlikely - if we were actually processing zombies in concentration camps there would be someone protesting their mistreatment. PETZ would be calling us monsters and comparing us to Stalin and Hitler.

No, I'm convinced that the zombies are not being processed anywhere, but rather are being held in the capital building, disguised as congressmen and senators.