• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Hens Tooth Up For Auction

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW.

Who has the bottomless pockets, I'm looking to be adopted! Call me.
That smells like rock star money or someones got one on the hook for a end of time truck

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW.

Who has the bottomless pockets, I'm looking to be adopted! Call me.
For a little bit i would ride up there and hide a game cam to see who comes and gets it lol

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a little bit i would ride up there and hide a game cam to see who comes and gets it lol
I wonder if anyone will come clean and say if they purchased it?

With that said, I wish them good luck with it!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if anyone will come clean and say if they purchased it?

With that said, I wish them good luck with it!!!
You will see it again when its finished and goes back on the auction block i dont think anyone would get this deep for thier own green paper weight

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
BERZERKER888 , Maybe you need to call up and tell the mechanics that replaced your transmission. Tell them your job was so cheap that you just wanted to pay them twice... :cool: Especially compared to what this auction truck went for.

I can't imagine WHO would have paid what appears to be 90k for an unknown truck...

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BERZERKER888 , Maybe you need to call up and tell the mechanics that replaced your transmission. Tell them your job was so cheap that you just wanted to pay them twice... :cool: Especially compared to what this auction truck went for.

I can't imagine WHO would have paid what appears to be 90k for an unknown truck...
[/QUO

so true.. but Daytona CAT did throw in 2 awesome hats !!!! lol 20211103_194019.jpg

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it was a member that bought the 1087 lets see if you can figure it out?
A member that purchased it for personal use or a member that represents a business/company?

Personally if I had a $200K burning a hole in my pocket and I really wanted to build an expeditionary vehicle to do a lot of traveling in unconventional area/places I would have thrown my hat in the ring.

But, if it is a member who purchased it to build one for themself, good luck to them!!!

With that said…don’t keep us wondering…

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A member that purchased it for personal use or a member that represents a business/company?

Personally if I had a $200K burning a hole in my pocket and I really wanted to build an expeditionary vehicle to do a lot of traveling in unconventional area/places I would have thrown my hat in the ring.

But, if it is a member who purchased it to build one for themself, good luck to them!!!

With that said…don’t keep us wondering…
Its rite in front of ya ! You have already looked at it probably today ! GOOD HUNTING !