• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A lurker no more, new guy from Maryland

pitpawten

Hey guys, been reading here intensively for a year or more now, and finally pulling the trigger on a private sale for an M35A2 from a member here.

Figured I'd introduce myself and more importantly a big THANK YOU to the many members who have compiled the great bit of knowledge here on the site over the years. Would not have considered making this happen were it not for the many hours many people have put in [thumbzup]

I'll be going for Historic registration in MD which looks to be straightforward as long as I can find antique insurance that wont require it be kept in a garage (open to suggestions)....who has that much space to dedicate full-time to a deuce anyway? :)

I look forward to eventually posting some stuff of my own and thanks again!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

I would ask that you please include your state in your profile. Most people wouldn't know where Centerville is, we have a Centerville, TN for instance.

pitpawten

Welcome from another Marylander
Good to see some other MD'ers here. Will be a little bit before I take delivery, but look forward to sync'ing up with some of the local crew.

Howdy and welcome from Colorado. As has been said many times before--pictures are great!
All in due time :)

I would ask that you please include your state in your profile. Most people wouldn't know where Centerville is, we have a Centerville, TN for instance.
Maybe it is TN.....you never know *mysterious music plays in background*

Done :)

Welcome from Lake Charles La.It is ok to blame us for your green iron addiction.lol
I do, and I plan on sending a large bill at some point!

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI look up breakfast in eldersburg we have a group that gets together every 2nd Saturday of each month , also the Aberdeen show is coming up in May

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats, now you need a pole barn for that nice 2.5, also you need some spare tires,[ make barn bigger] also a extra motor, trans, radiator, parts n stuff, [make barn bigger] now you need a M105 to go along with that 2.5.[ make barn bigger] ha ha you are addicted!! GOD BLESS!!

pitpawten

Congrats, now you need a pole barn for that nice 2.5, also you need some spare tires,[ make barn bigger] also a extra motor, trans, radiator, parts n stuff, [make barn bigger] now you need a M105 to go along with that 2.5.[ make barn bigger] ha ha you are addicted!! GOD BLESS!!
Aaaaactually, the member I'm buying from included spares (both NDT's and XML's) as well as a spare LDS 5 ton motor, spare Rockwell and an M105 (along with lots of other stuff)

:D

I'm excited...can ya tell!??!

ageregunner

Welcome from PA. Your question on an insurance company that does not require locked, inside storage is a good one. I am fortunate and have such storage, but a friend of mine does not and wants to get insurance for a M923 five ton truck with historic plates on it. Let us know if you find any insurance companies that will allow you to keep your truck outside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks