• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A nubbie needs help

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ecu has issues that they want me to correct. so i haven't done anything yet, awaiting to hear from the claim. not worried about losing account i can get around that.
You only have so much time to submit the EUC, My bet is you're going to find out it's too late to submit the EUC when you find out you're still on the hook. Then you are totally screwed. The fine print is there for a reason.

ratat98

Since GL is probably going to end up with that money, and you are going to be stuck with two deuces, you are welcome to donate the Hood deuce to the "Rat Foundation for Abandoned Military Vehicles". I'll gladly give it a good home in my driveway!:D

CycleJay

Hello Olivestump,

Recover the truck if you still can. Then sell it to a local.
That sounds like the best way to go.
That way you keep your honor and word of following thru with it.
You will not have to pay any penalties, and/or the entire amount.
And you may make at least some of the money you paid back,
if not the whole amount.
That is what I would do if I made such a mistake.

Then again, when I look for something, I thoroughly check my own state first,
then Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
As they are states that border Georgia. So recovery would be cheaper, easier,
and closer to home.

Good luck, and welcome to SS, and the OD disease.....

Odyssey M

Since GL is probably going to end up with that money, and you are going to be stuck with two deuces, you are welcome to donate the Hood deuce to the "Rat Foundation for Abandoned Military Vehicles". I'll gladly give it a good home in my driveway!:D
Funny..I am in charge of a similar foundation. We don't accept hoods--but the rest of the truck would be fine. Sounds like a plan eh?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually i got all my money back no 25% penalty and they are not fighting me .Go figure???
I would guess you'd no longer be able to bid on anything else though. I could be wrong but they usually dump people they have problems with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks