• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A slide in for my M37

Skip

No more, he was going to use it for putting a repeater in but not enough room. I am not sure what it was used for most of the data plates are painted over. Is there a way I can remove the paint and still read what is under it?

WPNS421

I have a slide in built for the M37, it houses a complete switchboard system, not the small field type boards but a system capable of serving 30-40 other smaller switchboards. It came complete nothing is missing, it even had a uniform jacket in it. The best it is fully functional.. It fits the back of the M37 perfectly and it doesn't even show on the springs. I have seen the same shelter with a teletype system in it.

lelanddunne

No more, he was going to use it for putting a repeater in but not enough room. I am not sure what it was used for most of the data plates are painted over. Is there a way I can remove the paint and still read what is under it?
i havnt seen that data plate, but if its made of metal , and the info is stamped onto it, just go to lowes and get a small can of kudzu paint stripper... be carefull though anything that stuf gets on it will take off the paint:!: