• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A slide in for my M37

Skip

No more, he was going to use it for putting a repeater in but not enough room. I am not sure what it was used for most of the data plates are painted over. Is there a way I can remove the paint and still read what is under it?

WPNS421

I have a slide in built for the M37, it houses a complete switchboard system, not the small field type boards but a system capable of serving 30-40 other smaller switchboards. It came complete nothing is missing, it even had a uniform jacket in it. The best it is fully functional.. It fits the back of the M37 perfectly and it doesn't even show on the springs. I have seen the same shelter with a teletype system in it.

lelanddunne

No more, he was going to use it for putting a repeater in but not enough room. I am not sure what it was used for most of the data plates are painted over. Is there a way I can remove the paint and still read what is under it?
i havnt seen that data plate, but if its made of metal , and the info is stamped onto it, just go to lowes and get a small can of kudzu paint stripper... be carefull though anything that stuf gets on it will take off the paint:!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks