• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A2 Canvas Top

fallen

Interchangablily between a1 and a2 parts

Can anyone advise if the bows, top and doors are the same for the a1 and the a2. Also what about a hard top. Is there any difference between an a1 and an a2 hard top. What is a fair price for a complete hard top with doors? thanks

m816

I had my Canvas top made by New LIfe CAnvas. They did a remarkable job. The finish, weight of material and workmanship are the best quality. Mine is on over ten years. I have a little shrinkage where the gromets meet with the side panels and doors. This is due to removing the panels and doors during the warm weather. I just soak them with water and they loosen up enough to reinstall them in the fall. The canvas tops for the a1 and a2 as well as the vynl tops are interchangeable. The vynl works nice with the camo paint but for us early vietnam vets it is still canvas for us. Both are correct but it depends which timeframe you want to replicate.my 2 cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks