• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen help from michigan!

Posterchild37

I am looking for someone to grab a g506 transfer case for me from the owner of vehicles of vicotry (BOB) at the show and bring it back to michigan or ohio.

If anyone can help a military vet out that would be great!!

I would be willing to pay!!

ida34

I will lump in. I need a case of paint picked up from Gimpy and delivered closer to Michigan. He brought up Monkeyboyarmy but you are no closer than he is. I need it closer than driving to Gimpys house in Cinci. I am near Ann Arbor.

Just like Lane (citizensoldier) to buy something big and heavy, like a tank, and not have a plan to get it home.

Posterchild,
You might try contacting Gimpyrobb. He might be able to get it to Cincinnati. If I can't work out another way to get it home I will have to travel down there to get my case of paint. I do not know when I would be going down there so if you need it now that would not be a good plan.

Chuck

ida34

Showed up on my todays post page and I knew Monkeyboyarmy was at Aberdeen.

I really don't think dates are going to save you from being known as a trailer ho.

BTW as far as you know I do not have your M51.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks