• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen help from michigan!

Posterchild37

I am looking for someone to grab a g506 transfer case for me from the owner of vehicles of vicotry (BOB) at the show and bring it back to michigan or ohio.

If anyone can help a military vet out that would be great!!

I would be willing to pay!!

ida34

I will lump in. I need a case of paint picked up from Gimpy and delivered closer to Michigan. He brought up Monkeyboyarmy but you are no closer than he is. I need it closer than driving to Gimpys house in Cinci. I am near Ann Arbor.

Just like Lane (citizensoldier) to buy something big and heavy, like a tank, and not have a plan to get it home.

Posterchild,
You might try contacting Gimpyrobb. He might be able to get it to Cincinnati. If I can't work out another way to get it home I will have to travel down there to get my case of paint. I do not know when I would be going down there so if you need it now that would not be a good plan.

Chuck

ida34

Showed up on my todays post page and I knew Monkeyboyarmy was at Aberdeen.

I really don't think dates are going to save you from being known as a trailer ho.

BTW as far as you know I do not have your M51.