• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accessories

M1008driver

I've been wanting to install some radios and other electrical devices to my M1008. I was thinking about the wiring and how my fuse block is getting old, so I came up with a new idea.

This auxiliary fuse panel is compact (3.0” x 2.4” x 1.25”) and easy to install. My plan is to use the 12 volt junction on the firewall under the hood. I chose this model for the ease of installation and adding electronics. I plan to use a fusible link too as added protection.

I would shop around for better shipping cost if you buy.

Automotive Fuse Panels From Centech

Attachments

Last edited:

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My plan is to use the 12 volt junction on the firewall under the hood. I chose this model for the ease of installation and adding electronics.
If you're going to put it under the hood, maybe it would be more appropriate to use a marine fuse panel that was made for damp conditions.

A quick search on amazon finds this one that's not only marine grade, but less expensive.

$_35.JPG

stationjj

I have 2nd fuse panel for radios and such on my M1009. A friend helped me install some relays that will energize the panel with engine turned on. It works well no problems.

I second Mainsail advice on the marine grade panel. It's a great panel, and the price is right. I believe it's made by Blue Sea Systems.

John
KK4LNG