• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air bubbles. And hard starting

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes the one you have with the red around it... It had some air bubbles coming from between it and the filter head so I tried to tighten it well the top part snapped off and then i tightend the bottom of it and no more bubbles from it. I was just wondering what its main purpose was and to say its now broke but not affecting anything ( that i know of ) Because I can put my hand/thumb over it and it has no psi/vac and nothing changes
That is your air bleed screw or where you would hook up pressure gage. You need to fix this fitting.

DEUCEBIGALOW

Well I changed the filters and bled the system NO MORE AIR But i have to put the pedal on the floor and after 8 secs of cranking it will start... RUNS great after that...

DEUCEBIGALOW

I went out just a min ago and tried starting it and it started without putting the pedal down it just took maybe 10 secs or so... the air filter is new.. ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks