• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air force ford f 800

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

snowtrac nome

I have 2 in the fleet as long as you have all the fender parts they will work in some colors the new front end looks pretty good ours looked ugly until it got a royal blue paint job with flat black anti glare pannel on it. now it looks pretty sharp

teletech

It has the dual 50-gallon tanks, nice.
I'm sure you know this already but for any novices out there, but if your run bobtail, these trucks not only have an inhumanly harsh ride, the brakes are also an invitation to disaster since basically all the weight is pretty high above the front axle so the rears will easily lock up and loose traction. They did eventually get ABS for the back which helped some. I'm not sure what year that was but my 1991 F700 doesn't have it.
Keeping the tanks full when running empty should help a bit.
Of course, it's more fun to run with a load anyway. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks