• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Govener

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rubber end cap does nothing but cover the adjustment screw/nut. I had to replace the whole thing but you might get lucky and just be able to clean it inside.

Note: I had to reorder mine twice before I got a new one that worked. Typical for the junk put out these days. You could try a take-off if you feel lucky.

Barneyszoo

Thanks, but the one i'm talking about is on the end of the adjustment nut/screw, there is a small drilled hole behand this rubber disk that starts leaking when the preshure starts to get up about 20/30 psi. is there maybe something missing on mine. I'll try to get a pix and post it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air Governors cost about $20, buy a new one and be done with it.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Napa H284358 (from the old site, parts cross reference list)

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes

Hmmm, lesson for the day, SEARCH, The information is out there.

Pretty sure all the info we just posted here, we all searched for it to share it here!

Barneyszoo

Thanks, I'll check Mon. I have to hold the hand of the counter people at the napa by me. When I tell them its for a Jeep, thats all they hear then ask if its a CJ or Grand Wagonear or some other thing thats in the computer. So a part # will help alot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks