• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air warning buzzer won't stop in M932a1

rrrr

Just unscrew the electrical connection on top of the unit its all on module. Be aware that you will have no warning for low air or if your parking brake is on.

On an all air brake truck be very carefull.

jw4x4

Is the buzzer supposed to be on anytime the parking brake is applied???? Mine buzzes until the parking brake is released.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MECHANICAL PARKING BRAKE CONTROL LEVER is pulled up to engage
parking brakes and down to disengage brakes. Knob on top of handle is turned
clockwise to increase parking brake tension and counterclockwise to decrease
parking brake tension. When parking brake lever is applied, it also trips a valve

to release air pressure from spring brakes. This engages spring brakes.
I'm guessing that is correct JW.​

nf6x

Feral Engineer
The buzzer sounds for either low air or the parking brake being engaged. Two warning lamps above the steering wheel tel you which condition(s) the buzzer is calling your attention to. It is normal for the buzzer to sound until you have minimum air pressure and release the parking brake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks