• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All day HMMWV sale, what did you get? 9/13/16

Royalpower

Let's talk, so what did you all get? Anyway feel like they walked away with the deal of a life time? Anyone wish they didn't bid?

I picked up 4, one tan, one 6.2, and the rest 6.5.

I've done better but wasn't a bad day.

Now I need to figure out how to talk the wife into selling the house and purchasing one with enough parking spots to hold 10more (only a dream).

yup:jumpin:

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up another M1038, a tan non-runner out of Fayetteville again. I am pretty happy with it for the price, hoping for an easy fix of course.

550859 - 1.jpg

brazengoat06

Picked up a m998a1 out of Alabama. Looks like I was probably bidding against you guys at some point in that auction ha. In thinking I got a good deal but time will tell.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got 3...2 M998's and an M1038 with winch, all clean trucks, 2 are Army and 1 is Marine Corp.
all are Camo, all are exceptionally clean, got one for opening bid...I was the only bidder, which I don't understand cuz this was a nice truck and others that were lesser went for 2k more.

Royalpower

Got 3...2 M998's and an M1038 with winch, all clean trucks, 2 are Army and 1 is Marine Corp.
all are Camo, all are exceptionally clean, got one for opening bid...I was the only bidder, which I don't understand cuz this was a nice truck and others that were lesser went for 2k more.
Wow, only bidder? Man I wish I was that lucky. I had 22 trucks on my list and not a single one was I the only bidder.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Runners going for $5K, in my best Charlie Brown voice "Aaaaaaaargh!"

Congratulations to all who made out on those sales.

Bulldogger

Awol

I was watching, but didn't buy anything.

Hopefully by this time next year I'll have a running/driving M998 in the driveway.

Gear Report

My IP contact told me that the "no bid" trucks would cycle back through the auction, some later that day. The rest will be in later auctions.
I expect to see the M1123 prices come down again, since so many of them didn't get a single bid.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My IP contact told me that the "no bid" trucks would cycle back through the auction, some later that day. The rest will be in later auctions.
I expect to see the M1123 prices come down again, since so many of them didn't get a single bid.
Just noticed they are doing this they keep coming up but are not lowering opening. On a non runner M1081 that was unsuccessful getting a bid of 5K this morning is now back up with a starting bid of 5K at 1:05 and still no bid, it just came up for the 3rd time today and guess what, starting bid is still 5K. Well just ended again without a bid and now it is up for the 4th time and this time it was lowered to 4K.
There is also a M1078 non runner that was gone through the same cycle today, but on it's 4th time only lowered to 4.5K.

Well the 1081 sold for 4K, and the 1078 got no bids, so will show up at later date maybe.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks